Physical activity is necessary for good health,
and most people do not get enough in their everyday lives. Besides helping with
weight control, exercise strengthens your heart, improves circulation, helps
prevent many illnesses, and makes it easier to do everyday activities. If you
find it very hard to exercise on your own, you may want to start with a personal
trainer to get stated, helping you with establishing a routine in healthy
exercise, suited for your life style.
Fitness and Stress:
Working out eliminates stress. A
fitness program helps take your mind off the mortgage payments, the
boss, the kids, and all the problems of the free world. People
with high levels of health and fitness who experience,
have less sickness than fitness challenged people with similar
Exercise & Nutrition Benefits:
- Promotes positive self image.
- Increases energy and vitality.
- Strengthens the immune system, heart, lungs.
- Improves muscular strength and flexibility.
- Improves mobility.
- Prevents chronic osteoporosis conditions.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Reverses the aging process.